Friday, April 22, 2016
A HIT Caretaker is required to perform the minor maintenance of the property which will include the regular servicing of the HVAC systems, repairing dripping faucets, clogged drains, toilets when the water keeps running, replacing light bulbs, washing the windows as needed, batteries in smoke detectors, lawn mowing, pruning, minor sprinkler repair and the like. We expect our Caretakers to care for the home as they would their own home — which is why prior home ownership is a highly sought attribute. Major system failures or repairs of electrical systems, plumbing behind the walls and appliances are generally not the responsibility of Caretakers.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
- During your occupancy, you will be expected to tastefully (at our direction) furnish the home.
- Provide for the care and maintenance of the property both inside and out. The property will be on the market for sale, during which time you will be required to maintain the property in a clean and orderly manner or what we call a “show ready” condition both inside and out.
- OK, here is the easy part — no great looking property is complete without the gracious attitude of accommodation which must always be on display towards the company staff and those wishing to visit and view the property.
- You will be required to pay the usual recurring monthly utilities and associated services such as trash collection during occupancy.
- You will be required to carry at a minimum, a basic renters insurance policy. and of course once the property sells, you must be willing and able to move with as little as 14 days notice.
Questions? Contact us today!