The cost for HIT’s nationally recognized service is based on a “Diminishing Fee” which starts at $1500.00. Each 30 day period our Caretaker works to help sell the property, the fee diminishes by $500 and will diminish to zero (NO COST) after 90 days of occupancy. The best part, any applicable Diminishing Fee is paid prior to closing, with no up front cost!
After 90 days of Caretaker occupancy, There is NO COST and we continue providing YOU and and the Property Owner with all the same great service till the house sells! Great marketing advantage, little or no cost, guaranteed performance – That’s the HIT solution.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Does your seller have adequate enforceable insurance? HIT Caretaker occupied can make the difference.
- Does your seller want relief from paying the utilities and other holding costs for their property? HIT pays these costs for the seller.
- Is your seller paying for a staging service that could be provided through the HIT program? HIT Caretakers use their own furniture and our staging experience to get the most marketability for the least possible cost.
- Is your seller concerned about preserving the value of the property and the neighborhood? HIT’s regular maintenance and property oversight guarantees the same condition of the property will be preserved.
- Is your seller about ready to drop the price or add and expensive addition like new carpet or paint? Often a Caretaker can increase traffic and eliminate the attention these areas of need can create in a vacant house. Using the HIT program is a great alternative.
- Has your seller’s property experienced vandalism, or worse? With a Caretaker in residence the risks of a vacant house are nearly eliminated!
- Is your seller’s situation getting desperate and closer to foreclosure? The HIT program can mean the difference between taking a hit and financial ruin.
- Does your sellers house compete it the market with other homeowner occupied houses that sell for higher prices, faster? HIT can transform that COLD vacant listing into a highly competitive SOLD property.
- HIT’s exclusive Diminishing Fee, if it becomes applicable, is collected AFTER closing, eliminating any up front costs for your seller.