The best way to ensure your qualification is to use the Pre-Qualification checklist to determine if you will pass or not. If your credit score is well below 550 or have other factors that will create a negative report please Contact Us and we will be happy to discuss those issues with you before you take the time to apply.
We encourage you to review your Credit and Background records prior to submitting an application, credit reports are free to consumers one time per year. Details about free credit reports are available from the US Government at: www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm
Friday, February 26, 2016
Monday, February 15, 2016
- Must possess an attitude of accommodation toward those viewing your house or providing direction during your occupancy — while demonstrating an appreciation for the opportunity.
- Must have a job, proof of income or funds to pay Caretaker fees and other expenses.
- No criminal record for at least the past 5 years.
- Must have clean rental history.
- Must have credit score of 550 or better with no outstanding collections.
- No previous evictions or rental collection issues.
- Must be a NON SMOKER.
- Must be willing to relocate in the event of a quick sale and closing of your HIT house – usual notice to move is 30 days or more!
- Must complete and submit an application to our office with a check in the amount of $45.00 per adult over the age of 18.
- Must provide pictures of furnishings to be used to furnish the assigned house or pictures of those furnishings intended to be rented.
Click Here to Learn More about Homes in Transition's Caretaker Program