What are the Minimum Qualifications?
- Must possess an attitude of accommodation toward those viewing your house or providing direction during your occupancy -- while demonstrating an appreciation for the opportunity.
- Must have a job, proof of income or funds to pay Caretaker fees and other expenses.
- No criminal record for at least the past 5 years.
- Must have clean rental history.
- Must have credit score of 550 or better with no outstanding collections.
- No previous evictions or rental collection issues.
- Must be a NON SMOKER.
- Must be willing to relocate in the event of a quick sale and closing of your HIT house - usual notice to move is 30 days or more!
- Must complete and submit an application to our office with a check in the amount of $45.00 per adult over the age of 18* (Please review our partial refund policy below -- at this time -- to avoid any future confusion)
- Must provide pictures of furnishings to be used to furnish the assigned house or pictures of those furnishings intended to be rented.
What is the Partial Application Refund Policy?
Due to factors beyond our control, sometimes we are unable to place qualified Caretaker Applicants.
If you are approved to be one of our Caretakers and we are unable to place you for reason beyond our control, we will refund your Application fee less a $45 processing fee. The balance will go towards our company’s hard costs to process your file and application to that point.
If you are not approved because you did not meet the Minimum Qualifications, there will be NO REFUND. It is suggested you review our minimum guidelines prior to making application.
We encourage you to review your Credit and Background records prior to submitting an application, credit reports are free to consumers one time per year. Details about free credit reports are available from the US Government at: www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm.