Why do I need to provide pictures of my furnishings?
Homes In Transition is like a dating service for your furniture. It is our goal to provide you a house that matches the style and quantity of your tasteful furniture. One of the Caretaker’s goals is to enhance the show ability of each property. This is accomplished through the “staging” of the property utilizing your furnishings and guidance by our IRIS Certified Interior Staging and Redesign Specialist and trained staff. Providing pictures helps us determine the best house in our inventory that will fit your needs.
- During your occupancy, you will be expected to tastefully (at our direction) furnish the home.
- Provide for the care and maintenance of the property both inside and out. The property will be on the market for sale, during which time you will be required to maintain the property in a clean and orderly manner or what we call a “show ready” condition both inside and out.
- OK, here is the easy part -- no great looking property is complete without the gracious attitude of accommodation which must always be on display towards the company staff and those wishing to visit and view the property.
- You will be required to pay the usual reoccuring monthly utilities and associated services such as trash collection during occupancy.
- You will be required to carry at a minimum, a basic renters insurance policy. and of course once the property sells, you must be willing and able to move with as little as 14 days notice.